Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Interesting

I hope that you work on Mardek 4 now.

Bloons TD4 Expansion Bloons TD4 Expansion

Low quality needs to be an option

If the game is going too slow for you, restart the game and while the screen is gray you can right click and make it low quality. But with faster computers it is only like a split second before the game starts, so it might take several tries.

-I hope that you can get Newgrounds or somebody to sponsor your games, so this Mochi stuff can stop.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

It was good but it seemed way too easy

A difficulty setting would be great.

And by the way, the best way to take out a queen with your king is to move your king beside of your opponents pawn, then kill it once it changes into a queen.

Raider: Episode 2 Raider: Episode 2

Finish Mardek 3 already

This is a great game from gameplay to the music. Great job!

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

Fantastic

My favorite part was the ending song, great game!

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Great game

Being able to reset stat points would be great.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

I beat the game in Legend up to the time bomb

I first played it on Armor Games, but it didn't have the achievements. Those are like impossible, or really time consuming at least. They should be way easier.

And for people trying to beat the Baron, instead of depleting his HP destroy his focus. If he runs out he loses like 10,000 HP over 2 turns or something. Psychopath form is best against him, with that stun move and Haunt that both reduce enemy focus. :)

Many of the main enemies have special weaknesses.

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Wow that was great

This is a great start, I hope there are many more with different characters, backgrounds, and powers. That would be awesome. You should have a you win page or something like that in this Chapter, I beat them all but wasn't sure if that was it. 10/10 5/5 Fav

Survival Lab Survival Lab

This was great

Yeah, I think the difficulty level was just right. If you use the rolls and triple jump upgrades the game gets much easier. 5/5 10/10 Fav

Dino Run Dino Run